Your Glow Begins in Your Gut
The condition of your skin is a reflection of the integrity of your gut and immune system. If our gut is compromised via leaky gut or from food sensitivities or an infection it can create congestion in your lymphatic system and skin. This results in unwanted inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, eczema and premature aging.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND SKIN HEALTH
Your skin’s appearance is determined by both your internal and external environments. Science has revealed there is a direct link between gut problems and skin disorders. We often forget that skin is our largest functioning organ and is one of the three main pathways in which toxins enter our body. As such, the skin is the ultimate reflection of our internal health and well-being.
The similarities between the gut and skin don’t end there.
- Both play a prominent role in keeping toxins from entering our bodies.
- Both are dramatically impacted by medications, stress, diet, and lifestyle choices.
- Both have millions of blood vessels and nerves, responsible for optimal function.
- Both are directly connected and communicate with your nervous system, your immune system, and your hormones.
- Both are colonized by a diverse milieu of microorganisms (microbiomes)
YOU DESERVE TO LOOK AND FEEL YOUR BEST
At Gut Harmony, we believe you are most beautiful when you feel confident in your own skin. If you’re gut instinct is telling you something is wrong, connect with us to dig deeper and find a solution.
So what’s the bottom line?
If you’re ready for clear skin, you must heal your gut.
While medication may give what appears to be immediate results, people often wind up in a worse skin situation than when they started. Medications and harsh chemicals compromise the good bacteria in and on our bodies responsible for a healthy glow.
Because we know that beauty is more than skin deep, we often run tests to identity food sensitivities and microbiome imbalances. With this deeper knowledge we are able to create a comprehensive plan, addressing the root problem of your specific skin issues.